Visa and Permits


If you are an international student it is important that you inquiry in advance if it is necessary for you to obtain a visa for your stay in the Netherlands.

If you are a residence from any of the places listed here below you do not need to apply for a visa. If you dwell in any other county you are required to apply for a visa.

Depending on were you come from the fees for a visa may very. Keep in mind that additional expenses like documents authenticated/notarised in your home country may occur.

Once you have applied, depending on your nationality, purpose and length of stay, Noon University of Applied Sciences will start the application procedure for your residence permit and stay in contact with you throughout the duration of application process.

Documents you need for your visa application are.

For more information, please visit:

The deadline for completing your visa application are 1 June.

Dutch student permit

We here at Noon University will apply on your behalf for a student permit. Residence permits are issued by The Immigration and Naturalisation Service (IND) at our campus in September of each year. Document that you need are listed above.

For more information, please visit:

Practical Information

Find Noon on Facebook!